So far we’ve used only the most basic features of Cargo to build, run, and test our code, but it can do a lot more. Here we’ll go over some of its other, more advanced features to show you how to:
- Customize your build through release profiles
- Publish libraries on crates.io
- Organize larger projects with workspaces
- Install binaries from crates.io
- Extend Cargo with your own custom commands
Cargo can do even more than what we can cover in this chapter too, so for a full explanation, see its documentation.